Morning service 09h00
In 1870 the Rev John Edwards purchased the erf at the corner of Caledon and Bourke Streets for the erection of a church. The foundation stone was laid in 1871 by his wife, Sarah. In 1894 the church was enlarged and some of the stained glass windows were introduced.
The Dudley Hall was built adjacent to the church as a school room for Methodist chidren in 1894. Benjamin F. Roberts, a prosperous merchant in Graaff-Reinet and a loyal supporter of the church gave a large donation towards the building of the hall, which was named after his son Dudley who had passed away shortly before.
The Wesley Manse, the third building in this complex is the imposing double storied Victorian dwelling erected in 1900, to serve as the Wesleyan Manse. It serves as the home of the incumbent minister although for many years it had been used as the Circuit Centre.