Last Updated: 2 months ago
Contact Phillip De Wet
Caledon Court, Church Square, Graaff-Reinet 6280
- Longitude: 24.534307
- Latitude: -32.249422
- Long-Term Accommodation
- Self Catering
R350 for the 1st person, thereafter R100 each per additional person
Children under 12 R175 per child.
Cancellations less than 7 days, forfeit the full deposit
Cancellations from 7 to 14 days, forfeit 75% of the deposit
Cancellations from 14 to 21 days, forfeit 50% of the deposit
Cancellations from 21 to 28 days, forfeit 25% of the deposit
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Caledon Court
Centrally situated in historic Graaff-Reinet.
A spacious two bedroomed apartment which sleeps 6 is available, as well as a comfortable bachelor`s apartment.
Both apartments within 100 metres of all ameneties required.
Safe parking available.
Room / Unit Features
- Kitchen (fully Equipped)
- TV (non-satellite)
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbeque Area
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ice In Summer
- Parking (undercover)
- Pet Friendly (by Arrangement)
- Smoking (non Indoors)
Map and Directions to Caledon Court
GPS : 32° 14' 57.92" S / 24° 32' 3.51" E
From Murraysburg / Richmond
- Enter Graaff-Reinet on the R63 and turn left into Caledon Street (R63) at the second cross intersection
- Caledon Court is on the corner next to the Groot Kerk.
- Enter Graaff-Reinet on the N9 and turn right into Caledon Street at the garage
- Caledon Court is in on the corner immediately past the Groot Kerk.
From Port Elizabeth
- Enter Graaff-Reinet on the N9 (R61), continue up Kerk Street, round the church and Caledon Court is on the left hand corner next to the church.