Toerboer Cottages and Tours
Last Updated: 2 weeks ago
Contact Dawid De Wet
TOERBOER TOURS AND TRAVEL:
Our Yard, 50 Somerset Street, Graaff-Reinet, 6280
38 North Street, Graaff-Reinet, 6280
- Tours and Safaris
- Self Catering
- Wheel Chair Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Activity Lists
- Cycle Hire
- Guided Field Trip
- Tourist Transfers
- Township Tours
Toerboer Cottages and Tours Office:
Mondays to Fridays: 08:00 - 17:00
Saturdays: 09:00 - 13:00
Late arrivals cut-off time: 21:00
R350 per Adult Sharing, self catering
R600 per Single, self catering
Children under 12: R250 per child
(Meals available on Request)
There are three Self-Catering Units available:
Voetpad Cottage - 1 x Double Bed & 2 x Single Beds
Tradesman Shop - 1 x Double Bed with a sleeper couch (Can accommodate 4 x persons if required)
Hartland Huis - 1 Double Bed
Bicycle Rental Rates:
Half-day rate (1 - 4 hours): R120 per bicycle
Full day (up to 8 hours): R175 per bicycle
They come with helmets and locks.
Bicycles are available at our office, 50 Somerset Street.
Bicycles can also be delivered to your establishment.
- Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
About Toerboer Cottages and Tours
Toerboer is a tour operator based in Graaff-Reinet that, apart from our expertly designed small group African tours (southern and East Africa), offer unique local Karoo tours.
• Starlight dinners (combined with a guided visit to the Valley of Desolation);
• Traditional Karoo lunch (combined with a guided visit to the Valley of Desolation);
• Mobile camping (including our special star-bed);
• Nieu-Bethesda, Richmond and Murraysburg;
• Mountain Zebra National Park, Addo Elephant National Park and the Baviaanskloof Wilderness;
• Graaff-Reinet town and Umasizakhe tours;
• Guided mountain bike tours (with breakfast) or bicycle rental.
In addition to our immersive and unique experiences, we also have three self-catering (catering available on request or combine with the above) units available in one of Graaff-Reinet’s oldest houses. Our charming 170-year old Karoo cottage, named The Toerboer Cottages, is located in North Street (central and part of the historical heart of Graaff-Reinet).
We look forward to welcoming you with typical Karoo hospitality.
Experts in Extraordinary Experiences.
Room / Unit Features
- En Suite Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Kitchenette (semi Equipped)
- No Smoking In Rooms
- Private Entrance
- Selected Toiletries
- Tea And Coffee
- Wifi - Free
- WiFi Hotspot
On Site Features
- Braai / Barbeque Area
- Child Friendly (all Ages)
- Childcare / Babysitting Service
- Guest Lounge
- Laundry Service Available
- Parking (garage)
- Parking (off Street)
- Parking (secure)
- Reception (business Hours Only)
- Wheelchair Access
- Guest Transfers (others)
- Tour Assistance
Map and Directions to Toerboer Cottages and Tours
TOERBOER TRAVEL AND TOURS: