Victoria Hall Graaff-Reinet Town Hall
Last Updated: March 2015
- 049 892 4248
- Longitude: 24.534443
- Latitude: -32.24826
About Victoria Hall Graaff-Reinet Town Hall
On the 26 June 1902 the foundation stone of the new Town Hall in Church Square named “The Victoria Hall” was laid but building operations only started in April 1910. The town hall was designed along Flemish Renaissance lines. The building consists of a Main Hall, Council Chamber and Banqueting Hall.
The Victoria Hall was officially opened on 5 September 1911. The original building was in red brick pointed in white. In recent times the exterior was redecorated in its present colour effect and an office block added at the rear.